Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happier Days

I don't know what else to do, so I will post pictures that make me happy. I am also eating a banana split. I love emotional eating. I tend to involve everyone around in my emotional eating. I got Adrien a Happy Meal earlier. It made him very happy. A little trans fat won't spoil him forever.

Adrien's "Are you kidding me?" look


Watch out, David Beckham! **Pic courtesy Keith Austell from Adrien's 1st Bday party.


Adrien and Mommy Sharing a baby-sized ice cream cone at his 1st Bday party. **Photo Courtesy Keith Austell


My Puca eating his cake that Mommy made especially for him on his big day. Double layer devil's food cake with a big fat #1 on it. Yum! **Photo courtesy Keith Austell


Aww, Family picture at the big shebang. **Photo courtesy Keith Austell

Adrien the other morning. Who needs expensive styling products when you've got bananas and oatmeal lying around? Step over Toni and Guy.



Sunburned Smile.

Sugarbutt's first day on Earth. Wow, he's changed so much.

I love my Pookie.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww.. those are so cute!
Jack totally has that same outfit that Adrien was wearing at the party. You guys are totally adorable, I just wanna squish you!

Amy said...

Those are precious! What great photos. We just got Samuel the same party stuff for his birthday. I love that print.

I'm so sorry you cannot go to the doctor's until Monday. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. I will be praying for peace for you until then.

Missy said...

You are a very lucky Mom!