Friday, January 25, 2008

Let's hear it for feelin' better!

I think I'm feeling better today. Adrien seems to possibly be recovering too. He slept all night last night with no crying or asking for "TV" and it's almost 4pm and he's been sleep since 11:45am. WOW! I mean, nothing says recovery like making up for lost sleep. He's eating slightly more today. He didn't turn his nose up at Goldfish. He ate a whole piece of toast for breakfast which he affectionately calls Jewwy (Jelly). We then watched two "Bob's" (Veggie Tale's), and he fell asleep.

In lieu of an actual post that takes thought, I've stolen this little quizzy from my bloggy friend Mimi. What do you guys think? Does it fit?

You Are a Cappuccino

You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.
You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.
You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please

1 comments:

Mimi said...

No, I don't think you have strong opinions...

It fits and I'd drink a cuppa with you any day!

Glad you're all on the mend!